Charleston Personal Injury Office
Hill, Peterson, Carper, Bee & Deitzler, PLLC
500 Tracy Way
Charleston, WV 25311
Here are general directions and a guideline for getting to our law office in Charleston. For more specific guidance, please reach out to us:
- From the North: Take I-77 S to WV-114 N/Greenbrier St (Exit 99). Stay left at the fork and follow signs to Yeager Airport. Then merge onto WV-114 N/Greenbrier St. Take a left onto Deitrick Blvd and then a right onto Tracy Way.
- From the South: Take I-64 W/I-77 N to WV-114 N/Greenbrier St (Exit 99) toward State Capitol. Turn right after the exit on WV-114 N/Greenbrier St (look for Yeager Airport signs). Take a left onto Deitrick Blvd and then a right onto Tracy Way.
- From the East: Take I-79 N to Co Rte 13/15. Then take Exit 19 from I-79 N toward US-119/Clendenin. From US-119, take I-79 S. Then take Exit 5 (WV-114 toward Big Chimney). Take a left onto WV-114. Take a right onto Deitrick Blvd and then a left onto Tracy Way.
- From the West: Take I-64 W to Montrose Dr (Exit 56). From there Take I-64 E and then the Beckley Exit. Merge onto WV-114/Greenbrier St (Exit 99)toward State Capitol. Take a left onto Deitrick Blvd and then a right onto Tracy Way.
Our office is nearby the CAMC Weight Loss Center and the Energy Corporation of America.
Charleston is home to the following West Virginia attractions:
- West Virginia State Capitol
- Clay Center (arts and sciences exhibits for kids)
- Charleston Civic Center (learn more for program information)
- Appalachian Power Park (minor league baseball)
These are just some of the local happenings the Charleston area provides.