Charleston Personal Injury Office
Hill, Peterson, Carper, Bee & Deitzler, PLLC
500 Tracy Way
Charleston, WV 25311
We invite you to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced personal injury attorneys at our Charleston, West Virginia, law firm location. To find us, utilize the directions below.
Here are general directions and a guideline for getting to our law office in Charleston. For more specific guidance, please reach out to us:
- From the North: Take I-77 S to WV-114 N/Greenbrier St (Exit 99). Stay left at the fork and follow signs to Yeager Airport. Then merge onto WV-114 N/Greenbrier St. Take a left onto Deitrick Blvd and then a right onto Tracy Way.
- From the South: Take I-64 W/I-77 N to WV-114 N/Greenbrier St (Exit 99) toward State Capitol. Turn right after the exit on WV-114 N/Greenbrier St (look for Yeager Airport signs). Take a left onto Deitrick Blvd and then a right onto Tracy Way.
- From the East: Take I-79 N to Co Rte 13/15. Then take Exit 19 from I-79 N toward US-119/Clendenin. From US-119, take I-79 S. Then take Exit 5 (WV-114 toward Big Chimney). Take a left onto WV-114. Take a right onto Deitrick Blvd and then a left onto Tracy Way.
- From the West: Take I-64 W to Montrose Dr (Exit 56). From there Take I-64 E and then the Beckley Exit. Merge onto WV-114/Greenbrier St (Exit 99)toward State Capitol. Take a left onto Deitrick Blvd and then a right onto Tracy Way.
Our office is nearby the CAMC Weight Loss Center and the Energy Corporation of America.
Charleston is home to the following West Virginia attractions:
- West Virginia State Capitol
- Clay Center (arts and sciences exhibits for kids)
- Charleston Civic Center (learn more for program information)
- Appalachian Power Park (minor league baseball)
These are just some of the local happenings the Charleston area provides.