At The Law Firm of Hill, Peterson, Carper, Bee & Deitzler, PLLC, we believe in keeping up-to- date not just with the law but how the law is changing, impacting and evolving within daily current events, cases and stories. Below you will find various articles on trending personal injury topics.
From incidents within the coal mining industry to driver safety, you will find topics on helpful and informative articles relating to serious injury cases.
- Nursing home appeals $91 million neglect and abuse verdict
- Couple struggles with loss of companionship after West Virginia accident
- Injured mine worker blames defective machine
- Improved oversight of commercial driver records to come
- West Virginia’s risk of drunk driving during holidays
- Six people charged in relation to West Virginia chemical spill
- Safety for West Virginia’s coal miners
- Study examines factors that contribute to dog aggression
- Study finds not all kids are wearing bike helmets in US
- Pedestrian deaths highest in Kanawha County
- Coal industry continues to top list of dangerous places to work
- Out-of-state drivers more at risk of getting in accidents while traveling
- Biomarkers could guide TBI diagnosis and treatment
- How can motorcyclists avoid accidents when riding in West Virginia?
- What does modified comparative fault mean in West Virginia?
- Can a self-driving car really be safe?
- Aggressive driving can increase risk of car accidents